Terms and conditions
Here’s some important information on how we create the best studio feel and experience for you.
- we have a firm no lateness policy
- please arrive 15 minutes early for a class
- for a kids or teens class, make sure your child checks in at reception before going to their class
- please be ready on your mat or reformer at the start of a Pilates class
- no mobile phones in a class
- please keep all food and drinks out of the studio – except bottled water
- there are water refills but no spare cups – as we aim to keep our eco footprint as small as possible
- wear clean, appropriate workout gear (including socks)
- store all your shoes and belongings in the storage provided
- stay for the entire class – or if you must leave early, please let your instructor know before the class starts and take a position near the exit
We operate a waitlist for all classes – so when a class is full, you can book yourself onto the waitlist. If you put yourself on the waitlist you should plan to attend class. You can join the waitlist for any class up to 1 hour before the start time of class.
Late cancellations and ‘did not attends’ policy
You must inform us at least 12 hours in advance if you need to cancel a Physiotherapy, Massage or Pilates* appointment or class. You can do this directly by phone or email, or via our Mindbody booking system on the app or on our website.
* please note that 1 to 1 Pilates clients are still required to provide 24 hours’ notice of cancellation
If you don’t provide us with the required notice of your cancellation in any of the above formats, you’ll be charged the late cancellation fee – equivalent to the full fee for that appointment or class. If you need to cancel for a Monday appointment or class, we ask that you leave an answer phone message or email giving us the 12 hours’ notice.
Missed appointments or classes – or what we call ‘did not attends’ (DNAs) – also result in a charge for the full cost of that appointment or class on your package.
Private session lateness policy
Please arrive 15 minutes early to your private session and check in with our reception. Lateness of more than 20 minutes will result in a loss of private credit and access to session.
Class package expiration policy
All APPI service and class packages are subject to the terms of their validity period as follows:
- Pilates Class Intro offers – 14 days
- Studio class 5 pack – 6 weeks
- Studio class 10 pack – 6 months
- Studio class 20 pack – 6 months
- Studio class 50 pack – 12 months
- Circuit or reformer class 5 pack – 6 weeks
- Circuit or reformer class 10 pack – 6 months
- Circuit or reformer class 20 pack – 6 months
- Circuit or reformer class 50 pack – 12 months
- Pilates 1 to 1 and duet 5 pack – 3 months
- Pilates 1 to 1 and duet 10 pack – 6 months
- Kids 1 to 1 30 mins Pilates 5 pack – 3 months
- Kids 1 to 1 30 mins Pilates 10 pack – 6 months
- Online Pilates 1 to 1 30 mins 5 pack – 3 months
- Online Pilates 1 to 1 30 min 10 pack – 6 months
- Online Pilates 1 to 1 60 mins 5 pack – 3 months
- Online Pilates 1 to 1 60 mins 10 pack – 6 months
- Physio 30 mins 5 pack – 3 months
- Physio 30 min 10 pack – 6 months
- Physio 60 mins 5 pack – 3 months
- Physio 60 mins 10 pack – 6 months
- Women’s Health 30 mins 5 pack – 3 months
- Women’s Health 30 mins 10 pack – 6 months
- Women’s Health 30 mins 5 pack – 3 months
- Women’s Health 60 mins 10 pack – 6 months
- Massage 30 mins 5 pack – 3 months
- Massage 30 mins 10 pack – 6 months
- Massage 60 mins 5 pack – 3 months
- Massage 60 mins 10 pack – 6 months
Exchanges and returns policy
All APPI services and packages are non-refundable or exchangeable. All sales are final. APPI does not offer returns or refunds to original form of payment. Exchanges for the same value may be made for credit within 14 days of purchase.
At APPI, we think and act with positivity, consideration and mutual respect for others. Rude or aggressive behaviour and words towards any APPI staff member, student or fellow client will not be tolerated. Such behaviour may result in you being asked to kindly leave APPI.
Children under the age of 16 years are not permitted into studio sessions unless they’re booked into our kids or teens classes or 1 to 1 sessions. In the event of unforeseen circumstances where you have to bring your child to the studio, you are responsible for supervising your child and respecting your fellow clients.
Frequently asked questions
If you have any concerns about your ability to undertake our classes safely and effectively we strongly advise you to book an introductory session with one of our trained clinicians who can give you a full assessment and advise what is the best option for your ongoing health and wellbeing with APPI.
If you are pregnant we strongly advise you to undertake private sessions with one of our specialist women’s health clinicians. However, certain classes are also available specifically for you to enjoy during your pregnancy and in the short time afterwards where additional care and additional is required to ensure you exercises in a safe and effective manner. Please call us to discuss and we’ll happily guide you towards the best service for you.
We’ve recently gone cashless to avoid unnecessary contact during this time of Covid-19. Please remember to bring your contactless payment card or pay online for classes.
APPI doesn’t allow pets into the centres due to hygiene, health and safety reasons.
APPI allows family sharing on our class packages via the Mindbody booking system. Please contact reception to set this up for you.
Agreement, release and waiver of liability
APPI Clinics requires all clientele to agree to and sign a liability waiver prior to participation in classes. This is standard practice and non-negotiable. A copy of the agreement is written below.
Disclaimer: You should always consult with your doctor before beginning any type of exercise or physical liability.
Waiver, Informed consent, and covenant not to sue:
I have volunteered to participate in a Pilates class at APPI Clinics Limited. I do here release and discharge and hereby hold harmless APPI Clinics Limited and any of its teachers and staff and their respective agents, heirs, assigns, contractors and employees from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights or causes of action, present and future, arising out of or connected with my participation in this or any program including any injuries resulting from them.
This waiver and release from liability includes, without limitation, injuries which may occur as a result of my use of all amenities and equipment at any APPI facility or premises and my participation in any activity, class program, personal training or instruction.
This waiver also applies to any equipment that may malfunction or break, their negligent instruction or supervision and any slipping and/ or falling dropping of equipment while on APPI premises.
Assumption of Risk
To my best knowledge I am in good physical condition and have no disease, physical limitation, health concern or injury that would be aggravated or would be the cause of any injury sustained, before, during or as a result of my participating in activities related either directly and/ or indirectly to undertaking classes at APPI Clinics Ltd.
I recognise that exercise might be difficult and strenuous and there could be dangers inherent in exercise for some individuals. I acknowledge that the possibility of certain unusual physical changes during exercise does exist. These changes include abnormal blood pressure; fainting; disorders in heartbeat; heart attack; and, in rare instances, death.
I understand that as a result of my participation in an exercise or other program, I could suffer an injury or physical disorder that could result in my becoming partially or totally disabled and incapable of performing any gainful employment or having a normal social life.
I recognise that an examination by a physician should be obtained by all participants prior to involvement in any exercise or physical program. If I have chosen not to obtain a physician’s permission prior to beginning this exercise or physical program I hereby agree that I am doing so at my own risk.
In any event, I acknowledge and agree that I assume the risks associated with any and all activities and/ or exercises in which I participate.
I acknowledge and agree that no warranties or representations have been made to me regarding the results I will achieve from this program.
I understand that results are individual and may vary.
I acknowledge that I have thoroughly read this waiver and release and fully understand that it is a release of liability.
I am waiving any right I or my successors might have to bring a legal action or assert a claim APPI Clinics Ltd for your negligence or that of your employees, agents, or contractors.
These terms and conditions and any regulations published by APPI Education Ltd shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
E&OE. APPI Education Ltd reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions and/or membership benefits or prices without prior notice.