Not just for elite athletes
Sports massages can be a huge help to anyone physically active – from our recreational runners to our 5-a-siders.
Most people don’t discover the benefits until after they’ve injured themselves, but research shows sports massages play a proven role in preventing injuries and allowing your body to rebuild itself after exercise.
How a sports massage helps
- targets the most commonly injured muscles and tendons
- improves your performance in sports
- boosts your recovery
- alleviates pain and the negative effects sport has on your body
- reduces your stress, tension and anxiety
- prevents delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) and injury during physical activity