For body and mind
Remedial massage works on the soft tissues of your body, easing your day-to-day stresses and muscular tension – and helping you feel relaxed.
Remedial massages help to increase delivery of blood and oxygen to the treated areas. They can also be used in support of other therapies, assisting in the rehabilitation of muscular injuries.
How a remedial massage helps
- reduces your muscle tension
- improves your circulation and lymphatic flow
- reduces stress, tension and anxiety to support your wellness
- increases joint mobility
- helps to manage chronic pain
- supports the recovery of soft tissue injuries
- improves your posture and body awareness